April 17, 2011

¿existe la naturaleza en la ciudad?

In an effort to break-in my hiking boots pre-Bariloche, I decided to take a stroll through the Reserva Ecológica Costanera Sur yesterday. I ended up walking close to 10 km throughout this fresh and natural ambiance. Situated on the coast in Puerto Madero, it spreads along the Río de la Plata, where many people were sun tanning, picnicking and enjoying the allegedly fresco day we were having (mind you: it was 68ºF). It was pretty wild to see all these trails, as well as a wide variety of trees and birds, while in the backdrop I could still see the BA skyline. In a city of 10 million people, it is still possibly to escape from the polluted commotion and escape to a fresh place of tranquility.

Off to Bariloche tomorrow, be back the 25th!

Chau,
audgentina.

2 comments:

  1. i myself enjoy a good fresh place of tranquility. love, CARLTON

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful. I'm so excited I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news and check out pictures from the fall/winter preview I attended yesterday in Beverly Hills. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete